A Healthy and Active Australia
The Australian Government is committed to promoting healthy lifestyles, addressing obesity, and taking preventative measures to improve the health of all Australians. The Government is helping all Australians achieve healthier lives through initiatives such as:
- Get set 4 Life - Habits for Healthy Kids
- The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden National Program
- Healthy Spaces and Places
- Learning from Successful Community Obesity Initiative
- Healthy Weight information and resources
- How do you measure up?